Sunday, October 31, 2010

Dear Diary,

Fate does like to teach me a lesson now and then.

Today, I have learnt that family is no longer what I have thought it to be.
Parents are no longer a child's pillars of pride and support.
Siblings are no longer trusted confidantes.

The word 'Family' has lost its special place in my heart.
The ideals have been shattered.
I am now horribly disillusioned.

Today, I have lost a Mother.
Someone whom I have always looked upon with much respect and love.
A lady who, in my universe, is unparalleled.

Today, I have lost a Sister.
Someone whom I have always doted on, despite the harsh words.
A baby who has constantly been sheltered from the brutalities of the world outside.

Today, I shall walk the world on my own.
I shall rely on my strength and my strength alone.
Though I may have lost two of the most important people in my life,
Today, and henceforth, I will show them how well I can survive.



Yours bitterly,
Wi|dChi|d

No comments:

Post a Comment